v-neck: AA, jeans: F21, kicks: DKNY, purse: MarcbyMarc
super thrilled to show you all my new blazer by Kenneth Cole, the most comfortable article of clothing in my closet, and everything I wanted in a blazer. woo hoo.
today we experienced a little of hurricane Ida, which made for a long gloomy Tuesday. def glad to be chiling around the house, under a blanket, resting my sore muscles. g’night ladies!
oh and thanks Sofia of Wine in the Afternoon for the Kreativ Blogger Award!
which involves writing 7 random facts about myself and passing on the award to 7 other bloggers to do the same, here goes.
1. These lists make me a little nervous & I ALWAYS feel, after the fact, that I’ve left out something way more cool. . .
2. I played basketball competitively for nearly 10 years, & was even coached by my Dad on an all boys team.
3. In college I gave the whole sorority thing a try but after one semester decided it was not for me-that short period of time sure was packed with badass parties though & most were themed!
4. I have not eaten beef in 3-4 years (maybe more??), but have picked up fish which I never never liked until maybe a year ago.
5. My family and I were the first family in Kansas (approx. 5th grade) to join up with Big Brother Big Sister *the volunteer organization for children needing a mentor or family support* and were featured in the local newspaper & nightly news (where I had my first “breakthrough” TV moment-ahhahah)
6. Guess the last fact led to my “career” in news broadcasting in high school as a news anchor/director/editor/ETC- for the senior video, I was in charge of editing all the footage from prom!
7. Once I found these 3 starlings in my dad’s boat trailer and raised them until I literally taught them to fly (kind of literally, basically threw them up in the air until they caught on) and they went on to live in the wild and sustain.
(somehow my ‘facts’ turned out to be a lot of reminiscing, whatev.)
I would like to pass on the award and tag to:
These ladies rock, be sure to check’em out!
((these post was short & sweet until I added the list and tag today and decided I should pass it along after all, now it’s just SUUHWEET))